Dig Deep Initiative Incorporated (ABN 38 790 264 611) (“Dig Deep”) is excited to present the inaugural Dig Deep Event. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Dig Deep you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Dig Deep may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Eventbrite Terms and Conditions
If you are purchasing tickets via Eventbrite, each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of Eventbrite.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
Subject to the COVID-19 specific provisions below, the following origins apply with respect to refunds, exchanges and replacements:
- Dig Deep will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if our scheduled event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Dig Deep does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If our event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Dig Deep will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Dig Deep will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before our event. Dig Deep may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at our event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
- In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase.
Variations to our event
- Dig Deep reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute exhibitors and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, event arrangements (including ticket categories) and attendance capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to our event is subject to our terms notified to you from time to time. In particular, the following form part of our terms unless otherwise specified: (a) You may be denied entry into, or removed from, our event where Dig Deep has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others; and (b) You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
COVID-19 specific conditions of entry
- You acknowledge that our event may be scheduled to be held, or will be held, during a time at which one or more Government directions or regulations may be in force regarding the number of persons attending an event (or the holding of the event itself). If that is the case, then the number of persons permitted to be in or around the venue may be affected, resulting in Dig Deep being required to or deciding to: a) cancel or postpone the event; and/or b) reduce the number of persons who may attend the event,
- in which case you may receive a refund in accordance with these Terms and
- You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending our event, which may be in place at the time of the event.
- If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purposes 1 of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available to the Government (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly.
- All attendees in your group, including yourself, must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. If at the time of our event, either you, or any other members of your group are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period, you agree not to attend the event. If you do attend the event, you agree to assume all risk associated with COVID-19
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to our event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Dig Deep, Eventbrite or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without our prior written consent, be resold or offered for resale. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. Dig Deep will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event itself.
- While Dig Deep takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Dig Deep may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Dig Deep will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in Dig Deep reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Dig Deep may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to Dig Deep by a third party.